RUNNER POSITION AT ROSALIE
*ROSALIE IS A BRAND NEW RESTAURANT OPENING AUGUST 26th, 2020. Training will begin AUGUST 17th, 2020.*
Why work at Fearless Restaurants?
Because we give a DAMN!
What make Rosalie a special place to work?
Cuz’ we take the food seriously, but NOT ourselves.
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Opening August 2020, Rosalie will be located in the Wayne Hotel. Rosalie will feature regional Italian cuisine created by Executive Chef Merick, James Beard Award winning Frasco Food and Wine in Colorado. To be a part of a restaurant opening is an incredibly exhilarating, fun, but also demanding experience. You have to be willing to learn a lot, stay positive, and be flexible.
At Rosalie our runners will be an expert at welcoming our guests into our home with warmth, enthusiasm, and grace in this fast-paced, multi-faceted, casual fine dining restaurant and lounge. This candidate will have a desire to continue to learn and grow within our organization.
The ideal runner candidate is positive, quick, responsible, hands-on, and a team player that has strong communication skills and can handle multiple tasks in a friendly manner with grace and composure.
- Be happy and constantly smiling!
- Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
- Demonstrate competency in steps of service
- Maintain accurate knowledge on all menu items
- Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
- Demonstrate proper professional decorum
- Comfortable expediting the line
- Salary on average $75-125/shift
- Basic medical/dental insurance for full-time employees
- Philadelphia Sports Club Gym perk program, discounted gym rates
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 10 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth with Rosalie and other Fearless Restaurants
*All tips are put on your check, you leave with any cash tips. You receive a paycheck every two weeks.
Essential Job Functions
- Able to lift 20 lbs
- Able to carry trays with beverages on them
- Able to do a 3-plate carry
- Able to talk eloquently to guests
- Able to explain each dish to each guest
- Able to place each dish at the correct seats
- Able to clear tables during guest experience and after guest leaves
- Able to answer questions about the menu
- Able to adhere allergy protocol
- Able to process payments
- Able to walk up and down stairs
- Able to restock all items in the expo area
- Able to fulfill guests requests for items
Compensation: Hourly ($12.00 - $14.00)
Benefits & Perks: 401K with Vanguard, Basic medical/dental essential plan, Dining Benefits at all 10 Fearless Restaurants
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Restaurant Group, Upscale Casual
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Rosalie is the newest addition to Fearless Restaurants. Rosalie is a regional Italian restaurant located in the Wayne Hotel in the heart of Wayne, PA. Rosalie will be opening late spring.
Chef Merick Devine, former Chef de Cuisine at James Beard award-winning Frasca Food & Wine will lead the helm of the kitchen.
Rosalie will also have a 40 seat cocktail lounge in the entry of the Wayne Hotel allowing it to be the perfect place for Happy Hour, evening cocktails and a fun place for gatherings in a casual yet sophisticated setting.