Minimum of 4 years of back of house management experience in a high volume chef driven restaurant.
Duties / Qualifications Include:
• Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic
• Training and development of all back of house staff, scheduling, meeting or exceeding budgeted labor and other cost centers, as well as overseeing the inventory and ordering of food and supplies and sanitation
• Knowledge of inventory controls and food/labor cost
• Willing to manage the kitchen with a "hands on" approach
• Strong knowledge of back of the house operations including foods, beverages, staff supervision, inventory, and food safety
• True passion for food and hospitality
• Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
New American, European, Mediterranean
Fulton Market Kitchen is a portal of collective creativity, integrating various art mediums and styles with imaginative cocktails and cuisine to create a new experience for Chicago’s evolving culture.
Inspired by the 1980s NYC art scene and the Wynwood Walls in Miami, Fulton Market Kitchen offers guests the rare opportunity to enjoy dining, drinking, and the work of incredible artists in a single, truly unique setting.
Chef Chris Curren's refined, Mediterranean-inspired dishes offer seasonal presentations with ingredients sourced from regional farms, local markets and our neighbors along Fulton Market Street.