FOOD RUNNER POSITION AT WHITE DOG CAFE
What makes White Dog Café special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
White Dog Café opened its first location in 1983 under the helm of pioneer and social activist Judy Wicks. For 35 years it has been supporting our local farmers, cheese mongers, fisherman, brewers, artisans and bakers. In 2009, Marty Grims bought White Dog Cafe to continue the legacy, adding culinary inspiration and service commitment. Since 2009, we have opened an additional 2 concepts in Wayne, PA and Haverford, PA. We are committed to enriching our local communities and economies!
The ideal food runner candidate is positive, quick, responsible, hands-on, and a team player that has strong communication skills and can handle multiple tasks in a friendly manner with grace and composure.
- Be happy and constantly smiling!
- Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
- Demonstrate competency in steps of service
- Maintain a spotless dining room
- Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
- Demonstrate proper professional decorum
- Comfortable with steps of service such as refilling beverages
- Salary on average $65-125/shift
- Medical/dental insurance for full-time employees
- Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
• Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
• Opportunities for career growth with White Dog Café and other Fearless Restaurants
- Field Trips to our local purveyors!!!!