We are looking for a busser and Food Runner to join our team and facilitate collaboration between our kitchen and wait staff.
Food Runner responsibilities include setting tables, serving food orders and removing used dishes and utensils. If you’d like to gain experience in the restaurant industry and learn how to provide an excellent dining experience, we’d like to meet you. To be considered for this role, you should be available to work various shifts, including weekends.
Ultimately, you will ensure our guests have a high-quality dining experience by serving their food in a timely and accurate manner.
- Experience as a Food Expeditor or similar entry-level role in a restaurant
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Availability to work various shifts, including weekends
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced work environment
Other jobs you might be interested in
At this new Roscoe Village restaurant, We create a truly authentic southern French menu focusing on the freshest, highest quality ingredients, enhanced with modern techniques.
Our two bars serve perfectly matched wines, creative cocktails and martinis, as well as thoughtful beer selections. Two separate dining rooms create the perfect atmosphere for the night out. Whether it’s an intimate dinner surrounded by Old World touches with someone special, or a large gathering with family and friends in a vibrant, communal space, we invite you to join our team.