A Server is above all to be passionate about the people they are taking care of, the product we serve, and the team of hospitality professionals of which they are a part. Servers guide our restaurant guests through their dining experience by providing expert recommendations related to both food and beverage. Servers are responsible for providing unobtrusive, knowledgeable, and genuine service.
• Prepare floor for each service: align tables and place settings,ensure dining room is clean and ready to receive guests
• Attend and actively participate in daily pre-shifts
• Work together with bar and support staff to facilitate guest experience
• Closing and Recovery duties to ensure restaurant is ready for next service
• Possessing and utilizing knowledge of all offered restaurant menus
SKILL & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be knowledgeable about all items on the food, cocktail, beer, and wine menu
• Must be knowledgeable on cook and prep times, menu pairings, and ingredient listings
• Effective in Touch screen POS computer usage
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Pay
• Health, Dental & Vision Insurance is available for full-time
• Paid Time Off
Loring Place is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.