Little Beet Table is a lively and convivial place to gather with friends and eat approachable, delicious and nourishing food and drinks that make you feel good- cared for, energized and happy.
At LBT, we believe in making wholesome food that is accessible and crave-able and we truly care for guests with food allergies, diets and intolerances
LBT is part of Aurify Brands, a high-growth national hospitality group based in NYC with some of the most admired and valued brands in the industry.
Job Description – Our ideal candidate have a genuine interest in people and to be kind to them. This person has a passion for all things food and beverage and thrives creating a happy, inspired work / restaurant environment with the best, genuine guest experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The General Manager is prepared to run all operations including but not limited to:
- Hiring, training and development of FOH staff and management
- Management of daily / weekly financial controls, procedures and budgets
- Repairs and maintenance
- Guest relations
- Execution of on and offsite special events
- MUST know how to interact with customers and guests! We need a true people person!
- Positivity- “Have fun”, “make it happen” attitude
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than in expected.
- Integrity- Being reliable. Doing the right things always, using sound judgment.
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done. Being relentless about the details.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 6 years of related experience required in high volume full service restaurants
- Polished, professional, warm and hospitable
- Proven experience in building high-performing teams
- Good knowledge of food and beverage
- Experienced with industry softwares and systems
- Problem solver
- Willing to work extended hours including at night, weekends and holidays
- Food safety & sanitation knowledge
- Growth potential and the chance to be part of growing dynamic restaurant group.
- Competitive compensation with vacation and benefits package.
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food Safety Knowledge
OpenTable or other