The Alinea Group seeks a full-time HR Analyst to join our Business team. We are passionate about innovation in culinary arts, service, and business operations. The ideal candidate for this business team role has extraordinary attention to detail, maintains confidentiality, problem solves, and works well with other team members.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) with 4% employer match.
- Ventra transit benefit.
- Employee dining discount.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- 2 plus years experience in a Human Resources or similar role.
- Experience in Recruiting and Talent Retention.
- High proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Team oriented attitude.
- Dedication to confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Restaurant experience or passion for dining/cooking/hospitality.
- Participate in the day-to-day operations of the HR department, including but not limited to: recruiting, onboarding, benefit administration, data entry, injury reporting, e-filing of employee documents, proctoring of exit interviews, training document collaboration, etc.
- Work under the guidance of the Human Resources Manager and HRIS Associate.
- Respond effectively and in a timely manner to all employment inquiries.
- Accurately describe all company benefit offerings and enroll new employees in benefit carrier sites.
- Maintain accurate and standardized employee records.
- Compile and analyze recruiting and benefit data for strategy purposes.
- Continually research HR best practices and seek out further education opportunities.
- 5 days per week.
The Alinea Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
Must be eligible to legally work in the United States. We use E-Verify.
Health Insurance, Paid time off, 401(K), Public transit discount, Employee dining discount