Invest Hospitality has conceptualized, opened and operated 10 restaurants across New York, Miami and Houston with a team of culinary experts and operations leaders dedicated to the highest of standards.
- Minimum 10 Years developmental management experience in establisments of similar caliber
- Minimum 5 years’ high-level supervisory experience in a multi-unit environment, must understand importance of cost controls.
- High school or equivalent education required. Culinary/Hospitality Management Degree or Apprenticeship Program preferred
- Must have previous related experience in restaurants or food and beverage operations, preferably with corporate dining facilities and client relationships.
- Servsafe certification required.
- Candidate must be passionate for culinary excellence and customer service.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L’s and budgeting.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), appropriate point of sale (POS) systems, and any other required operating machines (i.e. online or digital reservation systems).
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Must have excellent leadership, organizational, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multitask in a demanding, high volume environment under limited supervision.
- Impeccable service standards, attention to detail, and time management.
- Professional demeanor and polished appearance with the ability to interact with patrons and all types of team members.
- Previous experience with pre-opening of a food and beverage venue is a plus.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and in clear English.
- The ability to speak a secondary language is convenient but not necessary.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCRETION
Employee must maintain the confidentiality of all company and customer information and must not discuss such matters outside of Invest Hospitality, LLC. Tact and discretion must be used in all dealings with all customers and potential customers to maintain a positive image INVEST Hospitality, LLC.
Incentive Program, Benefits, Paid Time Off