Miss Ada is seeking a STRONG server to join our team! Opportunity for part-time or full-time. We are open for outdoor dining in our back patio, as well as sidewalk cafe. We are currently open for dinner Tuesday-Sunday and brunch on Saturdays & Sundays. We have a great work environment and there is lots of room for growth!
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised and take direction from management
- Ability to keep up with constant food/drink changes and go with the flow
- Strong knowledge of steps of service
- Genuine warmth and hospitality!
- Positivity, friendliness, enjoys engaging with guests
- Willing to jump in and assist with additional duties when needed (bussing tables, greeting guests, running food) and a great team player
- Experience with a fast-paced or high volume setting
- A desire to advocate on behalf of the guest as well as notice and pursue when a guest is dissatisfied
This is an excellent position for someone who is passionate about food, people and interested in a hospitality career. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Tips paid weekly on a paycheck, dining privileges, flexible scheduling
Basic Floor Service
Food & Wine Pairings
Other jobs you might be interested in
Upscale Casual, Wine Bar
Mediterranean food with Israeli and Middle Eastern influences by Chef Tomer Blechman (Maialino, Lupa, Cookshop, Bar Bolonat). Located in the heart of Fort Greene, serving neighborhood regulars and Manhattan foodies alike. Open for dinner 6 days a week - brunch coming soon!