A Delivery Driver will be in charge of knowing the streets and numbers of the delivery zone to make quick and efficient use of his or her car to navigate traffic. Full-time Drivers can expect to make $400-$700/week (based on number of shifts worked and deliveries taken) plus employee benefits.
- Check and pack food for delivery
- Assign and return yourself in our computer system
- Timely and accurate delivery of orders to correct addresses
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable)
- Projecting a positive image of the restaurant while on the road
- Maintain a clean and functioning car
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of delivery inventory and supplies
- Must present Car Insurance and Driving Record upon interview
- Following the rules of the road, obeying speed limits and driving respectfully in residential areas
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor
- Complying with health and food safety standards, restocking items, cleaning
- Operating the POS system, answering the phone, providing great customer service, and following Fifty/50 Restaurant Group policies & procedures
- Ability to stand/walk a minimum of 8 hours or as needed.
- Must be able to exert well-paced and frequent mobility for periods of up to 8 hours or as needed.
- Be able to lift up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, finely manipulate and key in data.
- Work in both warm and cool environments
- High levels of noise from music, customer and employee traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
Qualifications, Education and Behavior
- At least 18 years old
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining safety standards and procedures
- Ability to work afternoons, evenings, holidays, and weekends. Saturday availability is a requirement
- Ability to work consistent schedule at least 4 days per week.
- Current drivers license and clean driving record
- Current insurance with compliant insurance company
- Use of a car on scheduled days of work (Roots Handmade Pizza will NOT provide a vehicle for you)
About the Fifty/50 Restaurant Group:
Formed in 2008, The Fifty/50 Restaurant Group is an independent company made up of hardworking, talented restaurant professionals. We have 15 restaurants with more on the way. We offer subsidized health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, employee discounts, paid paternal leave, and plenty of other benefits and perks to qualified employees.
We appreciate talent and reward hard work. To learn more about our concepts, visit www.thefifty50group.com
pay based on delivey fee and tips
American, Pizza, Salads / Sandwiches / Soups, Breakfast / Brunch
Bar / Lounge, Casual Dining
Part of The Fifty/50 Restaurant Group
Roots is a relaxed pizzeria & bar featuring thin, malted crust pies & an all-Midwestern beer list. Roots is the second concept from the Fifty/50 Restaurant Group and there are currently two locations.