Retail Beer, Wine, & Liquor Sales Associates needed for our Traverse City location. The perfect candidate will be a team player who's willing to float between multiple party store locations in the area. Sales Associates are responsible for the maintenance of store operations and functions with a focus on cashier duties and inventory replenishment. Associates will be expected to educate and promote items to customers according to their tastes and current trends with an emphasis on extreme customer satisfaction.
Duties at each location will include:
- Assist in maintaining clean, organized, stocked, fronted, and rotated products on shelves and register
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time
- Perform all POS duties, reporting discrepancies, processing various forms of payments, and maintaining accurate cash levels in register, filling out register report sheets daily
- Upsell and assist customers with requests/questions while maintaining a professional demeanor as per company policies
- Accepts and checks all deliveries in the absence of the shift supervisor/manager
- Unpack and stock all merchandise and orders, ensuring to properly face, rotate, and fill shelves and refrigerator units as needed
- Uphold a clean work environment with a team effort. Including, but not limited to, sweeping, mopping, and trash disposal
- Maintain strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress
At least 1 year of cash handling experience is strongly preferred. Prior retail experience will be heavily considered.
Opportunity for growth and advancement
Retirement Plan, Paid Vacation, Other Benefits
Ability To Lift 40+ Lbs
Craft Cocktail knowledge
Food & Wine Pairings
This business has posted this job position privately. If you apply, the business may choose to follow up with additional information.