Join one of America's most award-winning restaurants, The Inn at Little Washington. Located in the beautiful Virginia countryside just 67 miles west of Washington DC, The Inn at Little Washington is a culinary oasis akin to visiting a Michelin-starred restaurant in the European countryside. Established in 1978, The Inn is a member of Relais & Chateaux. The Inn at Little Washington’s most recent awards include:
- Three Michelin Stars – Only restaurants in the DC area so recognized, one of only 15 in the nation
- Six James Beard Awards, including Best Chef and Best Restaurant in America
- Forbes 5-Star award for the restaurant – 25 years in a row, and one of only 40 restaurants in the US awarded 5-Stars
- Forbes 5-Star award for lodging – 26 years in a row
- AAA 5-Diamond award for the restaurant – 28 years in a row, making The Inn the longest-tenured restaurant in the history of the program
- AAA 5-Diamond award for lodging – 26 years in a row
- 4 Stars (top rating) in Washington Post’s Fall Dining Guide for 2017
- Wine Spectator Grand Award – 21 years in a row, the only restaurant so recognized in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia
- Chef Patrick O’Connell was selected for Le Chef Magazine’s Top 100 Chefs in the World list for 2015 – one of only 10 American chefs included.
Please apply at http://theinnatlittlewashington.com/careers/
Join one of America’s most award-winning restaurants, The Inn at Little Washington.
Some of The Inn at Little Washington’s most recent awards include:
• 3 Michelin Stars – the first and only three star restaurant in The Nation’s Capital
• La Liste, a French-based guide to the world’s best restaurants, ranked The Inn #3 in the U.S. and #5 in the world
• Forbes 5-Star award for restaurant and lodging
• AAA 5-Diamond award for restaurant and lodging
• Wine Spectator Grand Award
• The Washington Post’s Fall Dining Guide for 2018 honored The Inn by inducting the restaurant into its inaugural “D.C. Restaurant Hall of Fame”
• In 2019, the James Beard Foundation presented Chef Patrick O'Connell with the Lifetime Achievement Award.