North Fork Table & Inn is preparing for the 2020 season with the re-launch of our food truck in late spring. In line with the standards of our brick-and-mortar location, the food truck is committed to locally sourced, farm-to-table offerings. We are looking for a mature and reliable Dishwasher who can maintain a sparkling clean food truck and kitchen. We are seeking an individual who has flexible availability and take pride in their work.
Be part of the groundbreaking new chapter of the celebrated restaurant on Long Island as we welcome the community back to the restaurant, food truck, and new outdoor dining & private event spaces.
- Cleaning utensils, pots and pans, food prep surfaces, kitchen equipment, etc.
- Maintaining the general cleanliness, safety, and professional presentation of the food truck and kitchen spaces
- Trash disposal and linen bag removal
- Stocking and restocking supplies for cooks, cashiers, and guests
Qualifications and skills:
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more a day
- Comfortable working with a team in a small and fast-paced kitchen environment
- Excellent verbal communication and organization skills
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds at a time on a regular basis
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to apply to this posting with an updated copy of their resume.
- DAILY TRAVEL TO SOUTHOLD, LONG ISLAND, IS REQUIRED***
- THIS IS A SEASONAL POSITION***
JF Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer
Fine Dining, Bed & Breakfast
Part of JF Restaurants
North Fork Table & Inn is a New American restaurant, celebrating the bounty of Long Island’s farms, vineyards and waterways.
Located in a historic countryside house, North Fork Table & Inn is an East End institution.
Restaurateur & Michelin-starred Chef John Fraser and his team have revitalized the historic property and reimagined the dining experience, while staying true to the ethos he shares with the property's founding owners. As a longstanding champion of farm-to-table philosophy, it has been John's dream to open a restaurant on the North Fork, surrounded by farms, vineyards and fisheries.
ABOUT JF RESTAURANTS
JF Restaurants is a hospitality group rooted in collaboration and innovation, founded by restaurateur & Michelin-starred chef, John Fraser. We create moments that move people by using food, beverage, hospitality and design.
Restaurateur & Michelin-starred Chef John Fraser made his mark on the culinary landscape by redefining the role of vegetables in American cuisine, from imaginative fine dining restaurants to nostalgic neighborhood brasseries. A vision to create the entire hospitality experience led John to found his own hospitality group, JF Restaurants.
JF Restaurants is a collaborative, creative hospitality group based in New York City, with venues across the country. Concepts include Nix, America’s only Michelin-starred vegetarian restaurant, The Loyal in West Village, four restaurants & bars inside The Times Square EDITION and Ardor, at the WeHo EDITION in Los Angeles. John’s responsibilities at JF Restaurants include creative direction & concept development, business strategy and operations.