Seeking a high caliber Executive Chef for a family-owned Fine Dining Seafood and American Fare Dining Room, Casual Deck, and Banquet Venue where the main focus remains on a strong and successful foundation comprised of food, family and a strong work ethic, which has earned the trust of patrons since day one.
Executive Chef Qualifications
- A solid balance of creativity and organization
- Able to put a WOW twist and spin on classic American Seafood fare to appeal to our balanced mix of older and younger guests
- Ability to lead and manage 3 kitchens covering our dining room, light fare deck, and banquet facility
- 5+ years of experience in varied kitchen positions including food prep, line cook, fry cook, and expo
- 3+ years' experience in a similar
This business has posted this job position privately. If you apply, the business may choose to follow up with additional information.