MANAGEMENT POSITION AT FEARLESS RESTAURANT GROUP
What makes Fearless Restaurants special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
We are a group of strong leaders with a profound sense of ownership and pride in all aspects of the restaurant. We are looking for individuals full of intellect, passion, integrity, creativity, and energy driven by an unshakable belief in hospitality as a foundation.
We require honest, hardworking professionals that manage and mentor others with respect, empathy and dignity. Candidate should enjoy coaching and managing a team of 50-75 in a high volume setting.
• 3+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment (management experience not required, just a can-do attitude)
• Must love interacting with guests and creating raves
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
• Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
• Restaurant scheduling, inventory and purchasing experience appreciated
• Ability to work full-time
• Conflict resolution
• Special event execution
• Wine, beer and spirit knowledge preferred
• Food Safety Knowledge
• Experience working with POS Systems such as Aloha or Reserve
• Staff Education / Motivation
• Recruiting, Scheduling, and Staff Education experience appreciated
• Salary range $50,000-60,000 DOE
• Medical/dental insurance
• Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
• 10 days paid vacation (Yr 1-2); 13 days paid vacation (Yr 3); 16 days paid vacation (Yr 4)!
• Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
• Community contribution opportunities available
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Other jobs you might be interested in
New American, Seafood
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Autograph Brasserie, part of Marty Grims' Fearless Restaurants, opened in 2016 in the former location of Peppercorn and George's. The building's rich history and French influence framed the inspiration of a concept Grims' had for over 20 years. Featured throughout the restaurant are over 1000 celebrity autographs, music albums, and authentic photographs celebrating those individuals that have impacted popular American culture.
The modern American menu is inspired by the flavors and classic dishes from France, Spain, and Italy. Using only the freshest and finest ingredients available, Autograph Brasserie serves premium steaks, fresh seafood and hand-made pasta complemented with an impressive wine and specialty cocktail list. Open seven days a week for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch and private parties