The Absinthe Group is seeking a strong Front of House Manager to work with the General Manager for one of our locations; Candidates with a proven record of accomplishment in quality establishments who pride themselves on excellence in service management and wine/bar programs are encouraged to respond.
* Ensure all aspects for each service are set in place
* Welcome guests and manage FOH Floor staff
* Manage the restaurant in the General Management's absence
* Manage the Front of House hiring, training, coaching and counseling, equitably, consistently
* Mentor and train new ideas and methods of service
* Consistently provide organizational strength using logical, resourceful problem solving
* Reasonably respond to staff, guest and vendor issues with clarity and positive demeanor
* Reliable and confident in all administrative responsibilities of FOH management
The Person -
* Hospitable, welcoming and knowledgeable w/outstanding customer service skills
* Already working as Floor or Assistant Manager
* Minimum of 4 years in Fine Dining
* Genuine passion for and knowledge of food, wine and beverage
* High Standards of service
* Excellent spoken English
* Essential that you love supporting high volume fine dining & want to progress in this environment
Salary - competitive and commensurate with experience and expertise. Medical and Dental benefits, eligibility for 401k, meals on duty and other perquisites to be discussed in person.
Thank you for your interest in The Absinthe Group.
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment