If you are a polished restaurant professional, who is passionate about hospitality and service, WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
LEAD HOST candidates will possess:
- Open Availability (including WEEKENDS) is a MUST * 1 - 3 years of experience in a busy NYT 3 or 4-star restaurant as a host preferred
- Experience operating Open Table reservations system is a MUST
- Poise and precision, with a natural inclination toward warmth and gracious hospitality
- Ability to comfortably engage in natural dialogue with guests
- Ability and willingness to stand for the entire duration of a shift, up to 8 hours
- Detailed attention to the cleanliness of the host area and its surrounding environment
- Ability to speak clearly and articulately on the telephone, providing information and answering questions for callers, while focusing on etiquette and conveying a sense of calm
Please send your resume via email to schedule a meeting with our hiring team! We look forward to meeting you!
Le Coucou is a part of STARR RESTAURANTS which offers comprehensive benefits after 90 days of full-time employment including: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; discounts across the restaurant group, a culinary-driven environment that fosters excellence, and long-term advancement opportunities with an established and growing restaurant group!
maitred - Maitre D - maitre d' - actor - actress - audition - host - hostess - hosts - hostesses - opentable - ot - resy -reserve - pos - pos systems - fine dining - new york times - french restaurant - fine dining restaurant - michelin star - hourly pay - hourly salary - healthcare insurance - vision insurance - dental insurance - audition - auditions - casting call - casting calls - theatre audition - theatre auditions - film auditions - film audition - actor needed - actors needed - actress - actresses
Competitive Hourly Rate + Dining Discounts + Benefits
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
Prolific restaurateur Stephen Starr and internationally acclaimed chef Daniel Rose (of beloved Parisian restaurant Spring and La Bourse et la Vie) have joined forces to re-imagine traditional French fare in SoHo NYC, at NY Times 3-Star Restaurant - Le Coucou!