The Fifty/50 Restaurant Group is looking for an accountant to manage its day-to-day accounting and finance needs.
You must have a solid background in restaurant/hospitality accounting including experience in Quickbooks, Aloha Point of Sale software as well as Excel, Word, etc. You should have a bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, and being a certified public accountant, while not required, is an asset. This candidate must be a strong communicator and be able to work with store level management and ownership.
Job responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Direct working relationship with restaurant managers.
- Assist with Payroll
- Oversight of all financial aspects of each restaurant including P & L, Forecasting and
- Facilitating preparation of weekly, biweekly, & monthly P&Ls for multiple restaurants along with store managers and additional office personnel.
- Acting as role model and providing guidance on company culture; including vision, mission and Emulating "Whatever It Takes" culture at all times
- Involvement in accounting policies, procedure and systems to improve business
- Providing leadership relative to annual budgeting
- Effectively manage and communicate payroll related issues to management and ownership. This includes the accurate and timely preparation of payrolls
- Ensure compliance on all federal and state regulations regarding tax laws, retirement funds, social security benefits, Provide assistance to upper management in enforcing compliance on all these items
- Day-to-day management of the organization’s IT security policies to make sure that security policies, standards and procedures are established and enforced
Excellent Salary & Benefits including:
- Subsidized Health Insurance, 401k with company match, paid paternal leave, paid sick leave, paid vacations, monthly dining allowances, & much more.
PTO, Health, Dental, 401K, Dining Allowances, High Ceiling for Growth
Other jobs you might be interested in
Upscale Casual, Restaurant Group
Part of The Fifty/50 Restaurant Group
The Fifty/50 Restaurant Group is a fast-growing, highly professional and motivated group with 13 current restaurants and more planned for 2018 & 2019.
To learn more about our group, visit www.thefifty50group.com