BENNO continues to be recognized for excellence in cuisine, service, and hospitality. As we continue to develop this narrative of success and passion, we welcome industry professionals to start the conversation of leadership with our team.
We are seeking an experienced, passionate, and dedicated individual who strives for excellence in service and hospitality and would like to be a part of a growing restaurant group while working among some of the city’s best hospitality and culinary professionals.
This key leader will exhibit and uphold the concepts brand standards of excellence in all areas of operations including guest service and relations, restaurant maintenance and safety, team education and leadership, operational standards and systems, as well as financial accountability.
General Manager Qualifications:
- High school or equivalent education required. Culinary/Hospitality Management Degree or Apprenticeship Program preferred
- Minimum five years’ hospitality management experience required in an establishments of similar caliber to our brands
- Must be able to speak, read, write and in clear English.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with managing inventory and cost control is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices is required Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of planning and forecasting
- Must be able to use relevant computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; restaurant specific software including point-of-sale registers and business metric applications)
We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession.
We are a team of hospitality professionals committed to creating extraordinary experiences for our guests and staff. Our mission is to operate a financially responsible organization in an environment where work feels good.
Respect for our team, guests, partners, purveyors and our environment.
Empower our staff to think and act on their own with a Sense of Urgency.
Pride ourselves in providing generous hospitality, distinctive cuisine and exceptional service.
Mentor, we encourage personal and professional Development.
Embrace the daily challenge and have fun. We are all in this together!
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership Discounts
- ZipCar Rental Discounts
- Family Meal Provided
- On site Educational Classes
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Mediterranean, French, Italian
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
Chef Jonathan Benno’s career spans more than three decades working in and running some of the world’s most celebrated kitchens, including Per Se and Lincoln Ristorante. After discovering the land marked hotel The Evelyn, which dates back to 1905, he saw a unique opportunity to build his first eponymous fine-dining restaurant in the storied space. The cuisine reflects the breadth of Chef Benno's culinary experience, showcasing classic French technique and contemporary Italian cooking, as well as broadening horizons to explore the coastal Mediterranean.