- Responsible for always providing prompt and friendly food and beverage service to all our guests by following the restaurant brand standards.
- Act as a channel of communication (the eyes and ears) between the kitchen and the dining room.
- Ensures that each dish gets delivered to the guests
- Assists the dining room service team with clearing guest plates, and other duties assigned.
As a Kitchen Server, you will gain a solid understanding of our cuisine, service standards, and company's culture laying the foundation for growth with our team.
- The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of restaurant experience.
- Applicants must be guest-service focused, friendly and outgoing, hardworking, team-oriented, and able to perform with detail and finesse.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options & Lifestyle Wellness Package
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
Shun is a contemporary French restaurant influenced by Japanese ingredients and aesthetics. The concept was created by Michelin-starred Chef Alain Verzeroli, a 20 year protege of the legendary Joël Robuchon, who most recently ran his 3-Michelin star restaurant in Tokyo. The restaurant's menu reflects the Japanese culinary tradition of "shun," which celebrates seasonality and harmony with nature. The luxurious yet minimalist space, designed by renowned Architect Joseph Dirand, serves to calm the senses with its neutral color palate, mix of rich materials, and artisanal tableware settings imported from Japan and France.
Bar Shun is an elegant cocktail lounge located adjacent to the Shun dining room. The intimate space evokes Art Deco glamour with its double-height ceilings, velvet upholstered banquettes, and mirrored glass, and serves as an escape from the bustling streets of Midtown below. The bar menu features handcrafted specialty cocktails with French and Japanese influences, as well as a small selection of bites from Chef Verzeroli.