GENERAL MANAGEMENT POSITION AT WHITE DOG CAFÉ
What makes Fearless Restaurants a special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are Fearless Restaurants; a multi-concept group of 11 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
We are a group of strong leaders with a profound sense of ownership and pride in all aspects of the restaurant. We are looking for individuals full of intellect, passion, integrity, creativity, and energy driven by an unshakable belief in hospitality as a foundation. We require honest, hardworking professionals that manage and mentor others with respect, empathy and dignity. Candidate should enjoy coaching and managing a team of 50-75 in a high volume setting.
We encourage you to take a look at all of our concepts on our website to see which restaurant excites you the most! When we hire, we go through a thorough set of 3 interviews and a stage’ to get to know YOU. What’s your personality like? What type of volume do you like? What style of service do you like? What strengths do you bring to the table to compliment our management teams and where can we help you to grow and succeed? After we get to know you and what makes you, YOU we then select a store to set you up for success and to allow the fastest growth potential.
• 5+ years of full service restaurant experience preferably in a high volume, excellence driven environment
• Must love interacting with guests and creating a HAPPY, POSITIVE work environment
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
• Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
- Love for team building and mentoring teams
- Strong P&L knowledge
- Restaurant scheduling, inventory and purchasing experience appreciated
- Ability to work full-time (we schedule 52.5 hours per week)--General Managers have off Sunday/Monday EVERY week
- Conflict resolution
- Special event execution
- Wine, beer and spirit knowledge preferred
- Food Safety Knowledge
- Experience working with POS Systems such as Aloha or Micros
- Staff Education / Motivation
- Recruiting, Scheduling, and Staff Education experience appreciated
- Salary range $70-90,000 DOE
- Bonus based on your P&L and Service Scores
- Medical/dental/life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
- 10 days paid vacation (Year 1-3); 15 days (Year 4)
- Dining Benefit Program: at all 10 Fearless Restaurant locations
- 401K with Vanguard after 6 months and 1,000 hours worked
- Corporate gym rate with Philadelphia Sports Club
Health/dental insurance, short-term disability, 401k, MAJOR vacation perks, Employee Dining Program @ Fearless Restaurants, Field Trips!
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Part of Fearless Restaurants, a new restaurant opening spring of 2018, located at the Inn of Penn in the heart of University City. Designer ROHE creative of Harp + Crown, Bud + Marilyns, White Dog Café's Parlor Bar is designing the concept.
Louie is an American bistro with French influence! It will be an indoor/outdoor upscale casual venue. Our FOH team will wear jeans and t-shirts!
Our interviews/training will take place at our sister restaurant White Dog Café 2 blocks away.