Atla, located in Noho , serving Mexican inspired cuisine, is currently seeking an ambitious and passionate Lead Line Cook to join their team.
The Lead Line Cook will assist the Chef de Cuisine and Sous Chef to ensure quality food is prepared and displayed in order to achieve guest satisfaction and profitability while maintaining high standards of operation.
Some responsibilities of the Lead Line Cook include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for preparing all food items according to prep sheets and standardized recipes with speed and consistency of quality
• Cooking, plating, garnishing, and expediting food
• Directly assist and communicate with chef, sous chef, and other line cooks to undertake daily tasks
• Maintaining communication with front of house staff to ensure timely service to the guests
• Using safe food handling procedures
• Helping to develop daily specials
• Assisting with training
• Minimizing waste
• Ensuring that all work areas remain clean and organized
• Ensuring that all food products are stored properly; and completing other duties as assigned
2 Years experience in a similar fast paced high volume setting
Culinary degree preferred
Bilingual English/ Spanish a Plus
About ATM Group
ATM Group is the award winning hospitality company led by chefs Enrique Olvera and Daniela Soto-Innes along business partner Santiago Perez and architect Alonso de Garay. The restaurant group currently includes Cosme, the #1 restaurant in the United States on the 2019 World’s 50 Best list, and sister restaurant ATLA in New York City. By 2020, Olvera, Soto-Innes and Perez will debut three new restaurants on the West Coast including Damian restaurant and Ditroit taqueria in Los Angeles and a forthcoming restaurant in Las Vegas.
Other jobs you might be interested in
ATLA is an all-day neighborhood restaurant focused on offering a healthy Mexican-inspired menu, using local, fresh ingredients.