- is an ambassador of the restaurants cuisine and culture to our guest. This role sets the stage for the guest experience by providing prompt, attentive service and by being all - knowing regarding our menu, beverage, and wine offerings.
- will help to craft our cocktail offerings and curate our spirits selections.
- works with a strong attention to detail and directs the activities of their support staff while guiding the guest beyond the simple service of food and beverage, but through an unparalleled dining experience.
- The ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years of fine dining restaurant experience as a Bartender.
- Strong beverage knowledge and an appetite to keep on top of industry trends is a must.
- Excellent service experience is a must.
Applicants must be guest-service oriented, friendly and outgoing, hardworking, team oriented, and able to perform with detail and finesse. We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession.
Other jobs you might be interested in
French, Gluten Free
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
Le Jardinier is a modern vegetable-driven restaurant created by Michelin-starred Chef Alain Verzeroli, longtime protégé of legendary French chef Joël Robuchon, who also trained under Alain Passard at Arpège and Guy Savoy at Taillevent in Paris. The team includes Executive Pastry Chef Salvatore Martone, who worked with Robuchon for 13 years at Restaurant Joël Robuchon in Las Vegas as well as L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon in New York, and Head Baker Tetsuya Yamaguchi, who worked with Robuchon for over 20 years at his restaurants around the world. Designed by award-winning French architect Joseph Dirand, the restaurant is situated in the new luxury condominium 100 East 53rd Street, developed by Aby Rosen, and designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Norman Foster. Le Jardinier (the French word for gardener) will feature approachable yet refined vegetable-driven dishes, rooted in classic French technique. Chef Verzeroli has created a menu where plants play a prominent role: local, seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs, and greens are complemented by fish, meat and poultry. The menu also features several vegetarian and gluten-free options.