We are now accepting applications for our General Manager opportunity for our celebrated and award-winning restaurants.
We are seeking an experienced, passionate, and dedicated individual who strives for excellence in service and hospitality and would like to be a part of a growing restaurant group while working among some of the city’s best hospitality and culinary professionals.
This key leader will exhibit and uphold the concepts brand standards of excellence in all areas of operations including guest service and relations, restaurant maintenance and safety, team education and leadership, operational standards and systems, as well as financial accountability.
General Manager Qualifications:
- High school or equivalent education required. Culinary/Hospitality Management Degree or Apprenticeship Program preferred
- Minimum five years’ hospitality management experience required in an establishments of similar caliber to our brands
- Must be able to speak, read, write and in clear English.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with managing inventory and cost control is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices is required Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of planning and forecasting
- Must be able to use relevant computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; restaurant specific software including point-of-sale registers and business metric applications)
We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession.
We are a team of hospitality professionals committed to creating extraordinary experiences for our guests and staff. Our mission is to operate a financially responsible organization in an environment where work feels good.
Respect for our team, guests, partners, purveyors and our environment.
Empower our staff to think and act on their own with a Sense of Urgency.
Pride ourselves in providing generous hospitality, distinctive cuisine and exceptional service.
Mentor, we encourage personal and professional Development.
Embrace the daily challenge and have fun. We are all in this together!
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership Discounts
- ZipCar Rental Discounts
- Family Meal Provided
- On site Educational Classes
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
We are a hospitality management company that focuses on a fully integrated approach to concept development, service development, and revenue management.
Based in New York City and , we are proud to feature L'ATELIER de Joel Robuchon, Leonelli Restaurants by Chef Jonathan Benno, and Le Jardinier & SHUN.