LINE COOK POSITION AT WHITE DOG CAFÉ
Are you hungry to achieve excellence?
Are you seeking the tools to realize the highest version of “you”?
Do you seek a career path which promotes upward mobility?
If so, apply for our Line Cook position today!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
White Dog Café opened its first location in 1983 under the helm of pioneer and social activist Judy Wicks. For 35 years it has been supporting our local farmers, cheese mongers, fisherman, brewers, artisans and bakers. In 2009, Marty Grims bought White Dog Cafe to continue the legacy, adding culinary inspiration and service commitment. Since 2009, we have opened an additional 2 concepts in Wayne, PA and Haverford, PA. We are committed to enriching our local communities and economies!
• 2+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
• Must have knowledge of fast paced sauté, pantry, and grill stations
- Excellent knife skills
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
- Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
- Ability to work full-time
- Likes to work in a team and professional work ethic
- Food Safety Knowledge
- Hourly rate $13-16/hour with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
- Medical/dental essential plan
- Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 9 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth with White Dog Café and other Fearless Restaurants
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fearless Restaurants
White Dog Cafe has brought its unusual blend of award-winning contemporary American cuisine, civic engagement & environmental sustainability to the Main Line.