If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a cutting edge concept and have a passion for your craft, this may be the fit for you. Our team is seeking the "best of the best" in the industry as we continue to grow rapidly, with advancement opportunities available. This is a great chance to be part of an awesome team that you can be proud of and truly enjoy, day in and day out!
We're looking for highly motivated, experienced line cooks who can work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest centric environment.
- Responsible for preparing all food items according to prep sheets and standardized recipes with speed and consistency of quality
- Cooking, plating, garnishing, and expediting food
- Maintaining communication with front of house staff to ensure timely service to the guests
- Using safe food handling procedures
- Helping to develop daily specials
- Assisting with training
- Minimizing waste
- Ensuring that all work areas remain clean and organized
- Ensuring that all food products are stored properly; and completing other duties as assigned
- Average to above knife skills
- Ability to follow and troubleshoot recipes/menu items with little or no difficulty
- Ability to efficiently set up and maintain workstation
- Ability to demonstrate the outlet style of cuisine through food tasting and preparation
- Ability to assist Executive Chef & Sous Chefs with maintaining accurate inventory levels
- Ability to handle average amounts of prep work and work 2-3 stations with little or no difficulty and minimal assistance
- Ability to work with position, supportive attitude, skill, speed and cleanliness
- Ability to exhibit proper food handling procedures in accordance with Pennsylvania regulations and obtain ServSafe certification.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of a culinary institute, military school or formal on-the-job training preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of food preparation experience required
- Experience with quantity food preparation preferred
- Demonstrate cooking skills and ability to follow established menus and recipes
- Knowledge of proper nutritional requirements
- Must have open availability, including weekends
Medical & Dental Benefits, 401k and Scholarship Program
Other jobs you might be interested in
Farm To Table, American
Upscale Casual, Wine Bar
Part of Harvest Restaurant Holdings
Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar offers a seasonally changing, local farm to table menu, 50+ wines by the glass, seasonal cocktails and local beer. Every three months Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar changes the menu to reflect the change of the seasons. Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar works with 75 local farmers to source the freshest and highest quality products available.
We currently have restaurants in locations throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Florida!
If you are a talented & passionate restaurant professional looking for an amazing opportunity to grow with a successful company, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Corporate Executive Chef