Qualified candidates will be:
• team players with a strong work ethic and dedicated to the craft of being a student of the industry
• motivated individuals with a desire to work for the fastest growing, high-profile restaurant group in the country
• organized, self-sufficient, able to work under pressure and have a willingness to learn
Qualified candidates will have:
• 1+ years of Line Cook experience
• a Culinary focused Associates degree - preferred
• flexible schedule, must be able to work nights and weekends
Comprehensive benefits, dining discount, long-term advancement opportunities!
Up to 100 covers a night
Other jobs you might be interested in
New American, Steakhouse, American
Restaurant Group, Casual Dining, Upscale Casual
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
St. Anselm is an American tavern devoted to the pleasures of grilled meats and great ingredients simply cooked.
While steak is a specialty, Chef Marjorie Meek-Bradley’s creativity doesn’t stop there. Delicious food, eclectic wines, and classic cocktails set the tone for a great experience. Paired with friendly service in an unpretentious setting adorned with offbeat décor, dining at St. Anselm is the total package.