Join the passionate team behind this Hong Kong style kitchen rated #7 restaurant in D.C. by the Washington Post and recently celebrating Bib Gourmand recognition again for 2020. We pride ourselves on ensuring a work-life balance as well as being a place to grow and challenge yourself. Eligible candidates must love what they do and bring 110% to every shift.
- Accountable and responsible
- A naturally hospitable person who keeps a positive attitude
- On time, every time
- Committed to the highest ethical and professional standards
- A team player that treats every co-worker with respect
- 2-3 years of experience in well-reviewed restaurants
- A flexible schedule
- A strong background and/or interest in Chinese cuisine, techniques, and ingredients
- A sharp attention to detail and organization
The right fit for our small team is a hardworking, positive person that is comfortable working in a close-knit environment. They should strive to build up their team, while holding themselves up to a high standard of service.
If we are describing you, we would like to meet you! Please send your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself to the #tigernaysh fam.
Enforcement Of Safety / Sanitation Standards
Food Handlers Certificate
General knife handling