Stout NYC is expanding and we are currently seeking PM Mangers for our high volume casual restaurant. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a successful and growing company.
We are looking for someone to join our team who has strong guest care skills and is dedicated to giving excellent service.
• Ensure a high level of hospitality and maintain a guest first mentality to drive the business forward.
• Provide leadership and direction in real time to employees to improve performance and role model a high level of initiative and drive.
• Oversee and participate in the recruiting and hiring of high-quality employees and development of the team
• Teach, coach & mentor a diverse hourly FOH staff on a daily basis.
• Manage all facets of day to day operations with detailed approach to safety, restaurant maintenance, repairs, and sanitation/cleanliness.
• Comply with safety and DOH regulations
Candidates should have:
• Excellent communication skill and critical thinking / decision-making skills
• The ability to train and motivate staff
• Ability to drive and measure performance/success
• Works well in a team environment and values quality and guest service.
• Previous experience managing a restaurant with an expansive bar menu is a strong plus.
Must be available to work late nights and weekends.
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly bonus
• Comprehensive medical benefits
• Paid vacation
• Advancement potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please paste your resume in the body of the email as attachments will not be opened.
Event Management / Organization
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food Safety Knowledge
OpenTable or other
Staff Management of 20