BENNO seeks an enthusiastic Kitchen Server candidate with a can-do attitude to join our exceptional team of service leaders.
- Responsible for always providing prompt and friendly food and beverage service to all our guests by following the restaurant brand standards.
- Act as a channel of communication (the eyes and ears) between the kitchen and the dining room.
- Ensures that each dish gets delivered to the guests
- Assists the dining room service team with clearing guest plates, and other duties assigned.
As a Kitchen Server, you will gain a solid understanding of our cuisine, service standards, and company's culture laying the foundation for growth with our team.
- The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of restaurant experience.
- Applicants must be guest-service focused, friendly and outgoing, hardworking, team-oriented, and able to perform with detail and finesse. We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession.
We are a team of hospitality professionals committed to creating extraordinary experiences for our guests and staff. Our mission is to operate a financially responsible organization in an environment where work feels good.
Respect for our team, guests, partners, purveyors and our environment.
Empower our staff to think and act on their own with a Sense of Urgency.
Pride ourselves in providing generous hospitality, distinctive cuisine and exceptional service.
Mentor, we encourage personal and professional Development.
Embrace the daily challenge and have fun. We are all in this together!
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership Discounts
- ZipCar Rental Discounts
- Family Meal Provided
- On site Educational Classes
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Employees must maintain the confidentiality of all company and customer information and must not discuss such matters outside of Leonelli Restuarants, LLC. Tact and discretion must be used in all dealings with all customers and potential customers to maintain a positive image Leonelli Restaurants, LLC.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options & Lifestyle Wellness Package
Other jobs you might be interested in
Mediterranean, French, Italian
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
Chef Jonathan Benno’s career spans more than three decades working in and running some of the world’s most celebrated kitchens, including Per Se and Lincoln Ristorante. After discovering the land marked hotel The Evelyn, which dates back to 1905, he saw a unique opportunity to build his first eponymous fine-dining restaurant in the storied space. The cuisine reflects the breadth of Chef Benno's culinary experience, showcasing classic French technique and contemporary Italian cooking, as well as broadening horizons to explore the coastal Mediterranean.