A Pastry Cook is responsible for the daily production and distribution of all pastries, desserts and breads for all food and beverage concepts of the L'ATELIER Brand. You will oversee the overall running of the pastry department; cleanliness and organization, labor cost management, and participate in creating menu items using a variety cooking techniques and ingredients.
• 1-3 years of professional pastry experience preferred.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent level of education, preferred. (Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure)
• A Culinary Degree is preferred.
• Food Handlers Safety Certificate Preferred
• Ability to read, speak and interpret documents in clear English.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other locations of the restaurant in a timely basis.
• Must have manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
• Must to reach, bend, stoop, and stretch. Can frequently lift up to 30 pounds, as well as work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
Rooted in classic French technique, Chefs Alain Verzeroli has created a menu where plants play a prominent role: Local, seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs, and greens are complemented by wild and sustainable fish, meat, and poultry.
Le Jardinier's modern, light-filled space and lush outdoor dining area are meant to evoke a fun, tropical garden in the heart of The Miami Design District.