We are accepting application enthusiastic and capable Food Runners of all levels of experience to join our exceptional team of service leaders.
A Food Runner:
- is responsible for managing the guest’s overall dining experience by providing prompt, attentive table service.
- Acts as a channel of communication (the eyes and ears) between the kitchen and the dining room.
- Ensures that each dish gets delivered to the guests
- Assists the dining room service team with clearing guest plates, and other duties assigned.
As a Food Runner, you will gain a solid understanding of our cuisine, service standards, and company's culture laying the foundation for growth with our team.
- 1 to 3 years experience working in restaurant of similar caliber
- Positive, "roll up your sleeves" attitude
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Energetic, keeps themselves and team members motivated.
- Good knowledge of Food and Beverage and strives to continue learning.
What we offer:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym Membership Discounts
• ZipCar Rental Discounts
• Family Meal Provided
• On site Educational Classes
INVEST Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, INVEST Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
Rooted in classic French technique, Chefs Alain Verzeroli has created a menu where plants play a prominent role: Local, seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs, and greens are complemented by wild and sustainable fish, meat, and poultry.
Le Jardinier's modern, light-filled space and lush outdoor dining area are meant to evoke a fun, tropical garden in the heart of The Miami Design District.