The Sales & Marketing Assistant will work closely with our Sales and Marketing Team to assist, develop and implement plans and strategies for our restaurant brands. In this role, you will be instrumental in gaining visibility for our brands among our current clients and future prospects. Additionally, this role will assist with event marketing, data management, and providing administrative support to our marketing and sales team.
Some of your Responsibilities:
- Oversee CRM platform to analyze marketing campaigns, purchases and other guest satisfaction feedback.
- Track marketing analytics and provide reports and execute presentations customized to the needs of the operations
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials for sales team, operators and brands.
- Help develop marketing playbook for events and sponsors
- Identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Help research and solicit new clients and identify and call on past and current clients directly to solicit bookings for events and catering functions.
- Maintain and organize all client files as necessary – under direction of marketing & sales team
- Assist with Event Planning – (these duties will begin upon gaining a thorough understanding of the event planning process under the direction of management)
- Continuously communicate with various restaurant management teams, accounting management and other key company personnel to achieve maximum results with minimum time necessary.
- High school or equivalent education preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative experience; preferably in a restaurant setting.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in clear English.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a diverse group
- Pleasant personality and ability to interface with personnel at all levels
- Organized and detail oriented with ability to interface with personnel at all levels
- Ability to perform with only general instruction on new assignments and minimal direction
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Working knowledge of Reservation, Point of Sale & Guest Experience Platforms
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Unquestionable integrity and discretion; outstanding judgement
- Strong attention to detail
The job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
We are a hospitality management company that focuses on a fully integrated approach to concept development, service development, and revenue management.
Based in New York City and , we are proud to feature L'ATELIER de Joel Robuchon, Leonelli Restaurants by Chef Jonathan Benno, and Le Jardinier & SHUN.