The Graphic Designer is responsible for art direction, design and production for all marketing, advertising, promotional collateral and branded materials related to restaurant operations and special events for all concepts within the group. This position will play a key role in the public-facing marketing initiatives of the company in both print and digital medium.
This role is based in the INVEST Hospitality offices and will report to various financial and operations leaders within the company, acting as a liaison to expedite the flow of cost and pricing information to restaurants, collaborates on menu pricing and product utilization.
- Work with PR/Marketing and Operations teams to develop and execute design materials and collateral as needed. Items include, but are not limited to: check inserts, eblasts, social graphics, web posts, promotional pamphlets, holiday cards, menu layout, menu covers, event menus and signage, and more.
- Act as internal point of contact and provide guidance for look and feel of brands; giving a streamlined voice to each brand/property.
- Coordinate and manage all outside print vendors and talent (illustrators, photographers, etc.) to meet budgets and ensure production details & delivery
- Design and manage print production for company business cards, stationary, restaurant menus, menu covers and wine lists.
- Play an active role in meeting deadlines and providing teams with project schedules.
- Serve as project manager and provide art direction for website redesigns. Communicate with both web developers and operations teams to ensure accuracy and delivery of all content/imagery.
- Art direct photo shoots for internal image library for use in online sources, restaurant websites and print & online advertising.
- Provide guidance for look and feel of each restaurant brand across all platforms from verbiage to photography.
- Develop Brand Visual Identities for each restaurant concept.
- Assist in design of corporate communication materials: press kits, power point presentations, corporate collateral.
- 4+ years previous experience in Design and Art Direction (experience with food and hospitality a plus)
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Well versed in Microsoft Office software: Publisher, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Experience in executing projects for both print and digital
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, photography skills a plus
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Communicate effectively with a variety of personalities, work well in team environment
- Manage multiple projects on short deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with different types of people and different management styles
- Excellent organizational skills & proven follow-through
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
We are a hospitality management company that focuses on a fully integrated approach to concept development, service development, and revenue management.
Based in New York City and , we are proud to feature L'ATELIER de Joel Robuchon, Leonelli Restaurants by Chef Jonathan Benno, and Le Jardinier & SHUN.