We are accepting application enthusiastic and capable Line Cooks of all levels of experience to join our exceptional team.
You will have the opportunity to:
- work with top level talent, equipment and ingredient while preparing all mise en-place for station and working service
- work alongside the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs’ and will be exposed to a variety of cooking techniques spanning from classic french, asian, and contemporary methods.
- perfect your skills and master various stations in a state-of-the art kitchen
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
• Culinary Certificate Preferred
• Food Handlers Safety Certificate Preferred
• Ability to read, speak and interpret documents in clear English.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
• Must to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30 pounds.
• Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options & Lifestyle Wellness Package
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
Shun is a contemporary French restaurant influenced by Japanese ingredients and aesthetics. The concept was created by Michelin-starred Chef Alain Verzeroli, a 20 year protege of the legendary Joël Robuchon, who most recently ran his 3-Michelin star restaurant in Tokyo. The restaurant's menu reflects the Japanese culinary tradition of "shun," which celebrates seasonality and harmony with nature. The luxurious yet minimalist space, designed by renowned Architect Joseph Dirand, serves to calm the senses with its neutral color palate, mix of rich materials, and artisanal tableware settings imported from Japan and France.
Bar Shun is an elegant cocktail lounge located adjacent to the Shun dining room. The intimate space evokes Art Deco glamour with its double-height ceilings, velvet upholstered banquettes, and mirrored glass, and serves as an escape from the bustling streets of Midtown below. The bar menu features handcrafted specialty cocktails with French and Japanese influences, as well as a small selection of bites from Chef Verzeroli.