The Dishwasher will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc. using machine and manual cleaning methods. This role is responsible for day - to- day maintenance of machinery and other tools relevant to job performance. The Dishwasher also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
Your Responsibilities:• Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in proper racks/trays to send through dish machine.
• Sort and stack clean dishes, carry clean dishes to cooks’ line and other proper storage areas, rewash soiled dishes before delivering
• Ensure specialty service pieces are washed by hand and stored properly.
• Wash pots, pans and trays by hand
• Remove trash and garbage to dumpster
• Set up or break down dishwashing area
• Clean and roll/unroll mats
• Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions
• Sweep/mop floors
• The job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your responsibilities or all the things you’ll do.
The job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your responsibilities or all the things you’ll do.
• Three months’ work experience preferred.
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time (8-10 Hours)
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
• Ability to work in elevated temperatures and a wet environment.
• Continuous use of hands and arms
• Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
L'Atelier Miami is the newest incarnation of the late Chef Joël Robuchon’s groundbreaking concept, which first opened in Paris’ Saint-Germain neighborhood in 2003, followed by Tokyo the same year. Currently with 10 distinct locations around the world, each restaurant feels of-its-place, staying true to the original Parisian roots, while drawing inspiration from the surrounding city and neighborhood--including The Miami Design District.
L’Atelier’s name refers to a craftsman’s workshop, emphasizing Chef Joël Robuchon’s hallmark of elevating the simplest of dishes into something extraordinary using pristine ingredients, immaculate technique, and abundant creativity.The restaurant’s signature counter seating faces directly into the open kitchen, allowing for a dynamic interaction between chef and diner, and view into the creative process.
Chef Robuchon's protégés carry on this culinary philosophy at L'Atelier Miami, with a Modern French menu featuring iconic signature dishes, alongside new, ever-changing seasonal creations utilizing ingredients sourced from top local and regional purveyors.