A Server Assistant
- assists the Server in setting the stage for the experience a guest will have and will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the dining room and the server station during the service.
- will support all aspects of the guests’ dining experience and will be in constant communication with service and kitchen team.
- 1 to 3 years experience working in restaurant of similar caliber
- Positive, "roll up your sleeves" attitude
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Energetic, keeps themselves and team members motivated.
- Good knowledge of Food and Beverage and strives to continue learning.
What we offer:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym Membership Discounts
• ZipCar Rental Discounts
• Family Meal Provided
• On site Educational Classes
INVEST Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, INVEST Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options & Lifestyle Wellness Package
Other jobs you might be interested in
French, Gluten Free
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
Le Jardinier is a modern vegetable-driven restaurant created by Michelin-starred Chef Alain Verzeroli, longtime protégé of legendary French chef Joël Robuchon, who also trained under Alain Passard at Arpège and Guy Savoy at Taillevent in Paris. The team includes Executive Pastry Chef Salvatore Martone, who worked with Robuchon for 13 years at Restaurant Joël Robuchon in Las Vegas as well as L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon in New York, and Head Baker Tetsuya Yamaguchi, who worked with Robuchon for over 20 years at his restaurants around the world. Designed by award-winning French architect Joseph Dirand, the restaurant is situated in the new luxury condominium 100 East 53rd Street, developed by Aby Rosen, and designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Norman Foster. Le Jardinier (the French word for gardener) will feature approachable yet refined vegetable-driven dishes, rooted in classic French technique. Chef Verzeroli has created a menu where plants play a prominent role: local, seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs, and greens are complemented by fish, meat and poultry. The menu also features several vegetarian and gluten-free options.