Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
We are seeking a passionate professional cook for an upscale breakfast, lunch and brunch restaurant. We are in the "Happy People Business" and serve guests from all over the globe. If you love people, love to cook and are a quick learner, this may be the opportunity for you. Our menu is 98% made from scratch, including many hand cut items (yes those knife skills will be used), that are made with love. Our hours of operation are 8-3 P.M. 7 days a week. To apply please send Resume- You should be able to:
1. Work in a fast paced & high volume environment
2. Measure & use measurements properly
3. Knife skills are a must!
4.Follow written & verbal instructions (follow recipes)
5. Cook breakfast items ( eggs, pancakes, waffles, biscuits) to guest specifications.
6. Effectively communicate with team members
7. Work Grill, Griddle, and Sauté stations
8. Repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs, and work on feet for long periods of time.
9. Demonstrate cooking methods such as Sauté, grill, fry, bake, etc...
10. Demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Advanced Knife Handling
Food Handlers Certificate
Food Safety Knowledge
General knife handling
Over 300 covers a night
Up to 300 covers a night
Vegan / Vegetarian Cooking
Breakfast / Brunch
Casual Dining, Upscale Casual