La Ventura, a new and exciting all day American restaurant is seeking a talented and self-motivated Barista. The menu The New American menu centers around seasonal cuisine and employs both modern and classical techniques.
The restaurant located in the West Village is conveniently situated near the A, C, E, L, and M trains.
- Our servers must be energetic, hands on, focused, problem solving, diligent and approachabe. YES! We want it all!!
- You must be cheerfful and friendly, take care of every customer as if they were your only guests (even if the restaurant is full.
- We need someone Enthusiastic and courtious who understand the true concept of hospitality and delivers it.
- We will expect you to understand, and memorize our menu, its specs, descriptions and allergens by heart. The more you know your product the more confident you will work on the floor.
- Our servers must be attentive to all details, having a sense of awareness of the whole space, ambiance, and pace. It is everyone’s responsibility in the team to ensure all aspects of the guest’s experience are taken care off.
- You must be comfortable selling and serving wine.
- Breadcrumb and Resy knowledge a plus
If you see yourself in this description. Send your resume, (write SERVER in the subject line) and your availability to schedule an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!!!
Basic Floor Service
Craft Cocktail knowledge
Food & Wine Pairings
Other jobs you might be interested in
Public House Collective (“PHC”) takes a holistic approach to the business of hospitality. Established in 2012, PHC is an independent hospitality management and consulting company based in New York City and founded on the principles of quality and longevity as benchmarks for success. Placing equal emphasis on the creative process, business functionality and operations, PHC approaches each new project with an integrated strategy designed to maximize profitability.