What makes Louie Louie special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 9 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
A Louie Louie GREETER will be an expert at welcoming our guests into our home with warmth, enthusiasm, and grace in this fast-paced, multi-faceted, neighborhood cafe. This candidate will have a desire to continue to learn and grow within our organization.
The ideal GREETER candidate is positive, a big personality, responsible, hands-on and a team player that has strong communication skills and can handle multiple tasks in a friendly manner with grace and composure.
- Be happy and constantly smiling!
- Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
- Demonstrate competency in all steps of service
- Have a desire to build knowledge of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
- Maintain accurate knowledge on all menu items and beverage program
- Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
- Demonstrate proper professional decorum
- Have a professional knowledge base of classic and creative cocktails
- Can interpret guest’s desires and bring them to life in liquid form
- Menu and beverage knowledge is kept current as menus evolve
- Average $10-12/hour, based on experience with OpenTable software
- Employee Dining Benefit Program 50% off at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth with Louie Louie and other Fearless Restaurants
- Full time employees: Health Benefits
- 401k program with Vanguard
Health/dental (full-time), short-term disability, Employee Dining Program @ Fearless Restaurants, Field Trips!
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Part of Fearless Restaurants, a new restaurant opening spring of 2018, located at the Inn of Penn in the heart of University City. Designer ROHE creative of Harp + Crown, Bud + Marilyns, White Dog Café's Parlor Bar is designing the concept.
Louie is an American bistro with French influence! It will be an indoor/outdoor upscale casual venue. Our FOH team will wear jeans and t-shirts!
Our interviews/training will take place at our sister restaurant White Dog Café 2 blocks away.