Candidates will be responsible for building a culture based around Teamwork, Execution and Fun. They will be participating in all day to day operations and operating with a strong sense balance. We are looking for passionate industry professionals.
- Should have at least 1 year of full-service, high volume experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Is able to communicate positively and efficiently
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Respectful and remains calm under pressure
- Is organized, efficient and able to maintain a clean work environment
- Must have a great sense of hospitality and understand how it impacts on our business
- Evening and weekend availability
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- complying with health and food safety standards, restocking items, cleaning,
- operating the cash register, answering the phone, providing great customer service, and following Fifty/50 Restaurant Group policies & procedures
- Ability to stand/walk a minimum of 8 hours or as needed.
- Must be able to exert well-paced and frequent mobility for periods of up to 8 hours or as needed.
- Be able to lift up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry
- Work in both warm and cool environments
- High levels of noise from music, customer and employee traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
About the Fifty/50 Restaurant Group:
Formed in 2008, The Fifty/50 Restaurant Group is an independent company made up of hardworking, talented restaurant professionals. We have 15 restaurants with more on the way. We offer subsidized health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, employee discounts, paid paternal leave, and plenty of other benefits and perks to qualified employees.
We appreciate talent and reward hard work. To learn more about all our concepts, visit www.thefifty50group.com
Enforcement Of Safety / Sanitation Standards
Food Handlers Certificate
Up to 100 covers a night
Other jobs you might be interested in
New American, American, Farm To Table
Part of The Fifty/50 Restaurant Group
Steadfast is a chef-driven, upscale restaurant project from the Fifty/50 Restaurant Group located in the heart of the booming financial district at 120 West Monroe. Steadfast will be located in one of Chicago's treasured historic landmarks which is being redeveloped into the Gray Hotel.
Hyper-Seasonal cuisine is offered with Old and New World influences, along with in-house charcuterie and a bread and pastry program. Paired alongside a progressive cocktail priogram from beverage director Benjamin Schiller and a Sommelier driven wine program helmed by Benjamin Meyer the GM and their team of up and coming Sommeliers.
Steadfast will be built around a culture Engaging Hospitality, Excellent Service and a Warm Atmosphere.