Modern Japenese Restaurant seeking Floor Manager. You must be knowledgeable and have passion for food and beverage. Qualified candidates will possess 2 or more years of comparable experience in a upscale, high- volume restaurant.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ability to train all FOH departments
- Establish goals and objective to build a stronger operation on daily basis
- Manage and recover guests satisfaction concerns and complaints
- Formulate and oversee implementation of policies and procedures
- Maintaining and improving service standards by forming guest relations
- Ability to motivate employees by leading by example
- Demonstrating consistent and strong leadership abilities
- Approaching the service by operating the restaurant with an sense of ownership, great judgment and attention to details
- Exhibiting a strong managerial presence with strong communication skill
- Supervising FOH & BOH
-2+ Years of hospitality management experience
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays
-Must have strong leadership, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
-Knowledgeable on daily operation, scheduling, office duties and food & beverage
-Exceptional verbal, written, and computer communication skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Quick books)
-Strong knowledge of POS
- Looking for someone that is motivated, creative, goal-oriented, multi-tasker, reliable and efficient.
Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Employee discount and off on major Holidays
Basic Floor Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Food & Wine Pairings
Other jobs you might be interested in
Koi Restaurant and Lounge in New York is located in the modern and luxurious Bryant Park Hotel. Koi New York opened its doors in 2005 and brought its stylish yet laid back West Cost vibe to New York. Its chic and sexy surroundings, inventive cocktails and beloved signature dishes set the scene for a fun and sophisticated dining experience.
Upon arrival, guests are ushered into the restaurant through ornate steel double doors that open into a multi-level 177 person seating. Distinct dining areas offer guests the opportunity to tailor their own dining experience. The lush garden landscape within the restaurant alludes to both its proximity to Bryant Park, as well as the garden setting of its Los Angeles sister location.
Koi New York is known for its upscale Japanese fare that offers unique and mouth-watering interpretations of Japanese cuisine. Fans of Koi’s signature dishes in Koi Los Angeles will be excited to find their favorites offered in New York as well. Koi New York’s menu also features tempting additions specially crafted for New Yorkers’ discerning palates.