Frenchette, the critically acclaimed brasserie in Tribeca from Riad Nasr & Lee Hanson, is seeking enthusiastic, engaging and effective industry professionals to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced manager who has a natural sense of hospitality, great judgement, attention to detail and knowledge/ or interest in French food & natural wines.
The floor manager position is a dynamic job that requires strong communication skills, a drive to motivate staff and continuously fine tune our service.
General Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Perform opening, swing and closing shift duties.
- Manage daily operations including cleanliness, organization, staffing, menus & materials needed for each shift.
- Lead by example and helping to raise the standard for all team members.
- Manage guest relations and guest recovery for any issues that may arise.
- Actively engaging guests and building relationships.
- Monitor staff performance and hold staff accountable for their performance
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and we will contact you directly to schedule an interview. This is a company with room for growth with more projects on the horizon.