Our service style is casual fine dining and we focus heavily on the guest experience. We're seeking service driven hosts to work on a part-time basis (at least two nights per week).
What we're seeking:
- strong organizational skills
- attentiveness to detail (floorplan layout, cover counts, pacing, etc.)
- strong communication skills
- a sense of grace and professionalism at all times and especially during volume
- one year of restaurant experience preferred, willing to train the right candidates with transferable skills
What we're offering:
- flexible scheduling with in-times at 4:30pm and 6pm
- daily family meal
- dining discounts
- many opportunities for learning and growth through tastings, classes and access to off-site events
Hourly based on experience (starting at $16/hr)
Part-time employment available
daily shift meal, dining discounts, access to tastings and events
Other jobs you might be interested in
New American, American
Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
Jack Rose Dining Saloon is a true DC establishment crafted from the minds of DC natives & longtime friends Bill Thomas and Stephen King.
Jack Rose Dining Saloon houses the largest whiskey collection in the Western Hemisphere - over 2,700 bottles of
hand-selected single malt, blended, international and domestic scotches.
The saloon also carries an incomparable selection of bourbons & spirits, and serves uniquely hand-crafted cocktails, wines from around the world, and over 20 beers on draft.
Our three-story destination offers distinctly different experiences throughout: the downstairs dining saloon for restaurant guests, the private upstairs balcony room, the glass-enclosed terrace bar, back Tiki bar, and basement Whiskey Cellar which houses award-winning underground cocktail den Dram & Grain.
Jack Rose Dining Saloon has received local and national press in the Michelin Guide, Esquire, GQ, Thrillist, Playboy, Urban Daddy, The New York Times, CNN, Fox 5, NBC, Buzzfeed, Washingtonian, DC Magazine, City Paper and The Washington Post Fall Dining Guide to name a few.
Jack Rose is located at 2007 18th Street, NW in Washington, DC.
Phone: 202-588- 7388