Lupa is a Greenwich Village Trattoria Romana, owned by Joe Bastianich.
We are looking for a out-going, professional & hard-working host/hostess staff to come on board full-time for immediate hire for the holiday season (continued employment in 2020 most likely to be part-time). AVAILABILITY TO WORK THE WEEKS OF THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS A MUST. We are closed Christmas Day.
Requirements but not limited to:
- Experience with OpenTable
- At least 1 year of host/hostess experience, (NYC experience is a plus);
- Flexible schedule: days, nights, weekends and holidays;
- Always willing to lend a helping hand;
- Professional at all times;
- Positive attitude and a smile.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Greeting and seating guests;
- Answering reservation inquiries, confirmation calls;
- Maintaining front desk stand cleanliness;
- Ability to multi-task and maintain professionalism within a high-volume, high stress atmosphere;
- Orchestrate the seating of the restaurant in a manner which maximizes the seating capacity with a high level of hospitality and graciousness.
The position reports to the Floor Manager.
To know more about Lupa, please visit our website at:
Lupa is an equal opportunity employer.
Health, dental, 401k
Hourly based on experience plus coat check tips
Experience in a High Volume Environment
OpenTable or other
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of RSC Management Services
A Greenwich Village favorite, owned by Joe Bastianich, specializes in high quality, moderately priced Roman fare with a New York edge. Lupa is a fun, boisterous and unpretentious trattoria with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.