Two Michelin Starred Modern Nordic restaurant, Aquavit is seeking passionate and dedicated Front of the House staff.
We have recently undergone extensive renovations in both the Front and Back of the House with a revamped space and menu to elevate the experience for our guests. We are now putting together a team of passionate and professional hospitality individuals to deliver this heightened experience for our guests.
Aquavit is accepting resumes for Hosts and Hostesses.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Self-motivated and a desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude and strong sense of reliability
- Passionate and committed for the art of hospitality
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure and being respectful
- Previous experience working in Fine Dining and/or Michelin starred establishment
This is a part-time or full-time position, and you must be able to work both lunch and dinner shifts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
OpenTable or other
Reservation System Management