FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Looking for Host Candidates with great potential for growth at The Polo Bar.
The Host coordinates dining room activities to assure quality service is provided to guests.The Host represents The Polo Ralph Lauren brand, and must always ensure that style principle is adhered to. Candidates must have a sincere desire to make guests feel at home and a non-stop drive to deliver outstanding service. High volume experience is preferred and a polished appearance is required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet customers promptly, courteously, and graciously, addressing customers by name whenever possible.
- Learn the locals’ names and recognize them when they come to the restaurant.
- Escort customers to tables and provides menus.
- Manage notes in Open Table.
- Maintain knowledge of the menus, menu ingredients, and daily specials.
- Manage the door; as appropriate; inform customers of approximate wait time and where they can wait for their table; inform customers when their table is ready.
- Manage customer complaints and dissatisfaction in a prompt and professional manner; inform manager of complaint.
- Being proactive to anticipate customers’ needs by constantly scanning the room.
- Respond properly in any dining room emergency or safety situation.
- Monitor dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness.
- Inspect menus and lists to ensure their condition and appearance.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
At least one to two years of experience working in a Host or Maître d' Position a must. Experience with Open Table and Resy a plus.
Must have an affinity to provide excellent customer service. Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with guests. Must maintain professionalism in high stress situations.
We are an E-Verify Employer
Other jobs you might be interested in
American, Steakhouse, Vegan / Vegetarian