- Showcase your Barista skills for all coffe & latte beverages.
- Provide excellent service to our guests during your shift by following the steps of service as described in your Service Manual.
- Create and serve coffee drinks to our guests that meet or exceed the quality standards of Lemon's.
- Consistently be accountable and on time for your shifts.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills with your coworkers including Back of House team during service.
- Participate in Pre-Service meetings by asking questions, describing menu items, sharing inspirational thoughts etc.
- Maintain the cleanliness, organization and efficiency of the coffee station.
- Maintain a professional, collaborative and respectful relationship with your manager and coworkers.
- Interact with all guests both in Lemon's and Wythe Hotel in a positive way.
At least 2 years Barista experience in a New York CIty Restaurant
Passion for for Latte Art & coffee beverages
Team Player Attitude
Ability to communicate effectively
- Flexible schedule
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge
Part of Wythe Hotel
Our rooftop bar – Lemon's – is popular with guests and neighbors for sunset cocktails and for its picture postcard views of the New York City skyline.
Serving artisan cocktails featuring local distillers, local beer on tap, and an impressive Natural Wine program, The Ides is an elegant location to enjoy all of what Williamsburg has to offer.