Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants by James Beard Award-winning and Michelin-Starred Chef Fabio Trabocchi are now accepting applications for our Restaurant Manager opportunity within our acclaimed and celebrated restaurant, Sfoglina Pasta Housa, located in Washington, D.C.
Sfoglina (pronounced "sfoal-yee-nah") is named for the female artisans and Italian cultural icons that carry on the tradition of rolling sheets of pasta by hand with a rolling pin, a technique passed through the generations. [ learn more about our Sfoglina restaurants by visiting: sfoglinadc.com ]
We are seeking an experienced and confident person who understands the standards of world class service and hospitality and would like to be a part of a growing restaurant group while working among some of the city’s best hospitality and culinary professionals. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
- Be a part of an award-winning restaurant group which continues to expand
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time
- Competitive Pay
- Top Rated Earnings
- Excellent Training & Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant management experience in an upscale or fine dining restaurant
- Finding solutions to any issues that arise and having excellent project execution
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Professional appearance and grooming standards appropriate for a premier fine dining restaurant
- Previous experience with Italian a plus
- Full time flexibility and availability to work
How to apply:
Please apply with an updated copy of your resume
To learn more about our restaurants, please visit: www.fabiotrabocchi.com or www.sfoglinadc.com
COMPANY CULTURE: Thinks like a guest. Works as a team. Acts like an owner.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Upscale Casual, Casual Dining, Restaurant Group
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Sfoglina (pronounced sfoal-yee-nah) is a Fabio Trabocchi Restaurant and is named for the female artisans and Italian cultural icons that carry on the tradition of rolling sheets of pasta by hand with a rolling pin, a technique passed through the generations.
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.