The Doyle Collection
At The Doyle Collection we are leaders in developing and setting standards of excellence in the luxury sector of the hotel industry, one of the world's most dynamic and successful industries. A select group of urban havens in five major cities throughout Ireland, the UK and the USA, The Doyle Collection employs over one thousand of the most skilled, professional and dedicated people that the industry has to offer. Our hotels inhabit the most fashionable quarters of the most sought-after cities, and each one is a unique reflection of its setting. We understand that every Guest is unique and our team strives to create individual moments of warmth and acknowledgement for our business and leisure travellers. Each member of The Doyle Collection team is an ambassador of our brand values: Generosity, Personal and Belonging.
The _____ Hotel
now has an excellent opportunity available for a
To join our management team.
Support the Food and Beverage Manager with managing all aspects of the Food and Beverage Departments both in the operational and sales function. Contribute to the profitability of the F&B operations through the implementation of effective cost controls and stock monitoring. Maintain consistent standards of service, ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a work environment that supports organisational values.
- Supervise the day-to-day operation of the Food & Beverage departments, ensuring exceptional guest service from all areas.
- Proactively plan to ensure department preparedness based on all an awareness of business in the Hotel.
- Responsible for developing team skills & knowledge through training.
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints.
- Monitor and control Food & Beverage stock, overseeing the ordering, delivery, and storage of all items.
- Ensure support of the organisational proud values at all times:
- Maximise sales and profitability through creating an environment where staff are selling and up-selling, using incentives and promotions etc.
- We meet every guest with a smile, a greeting and an enquiry
- We love saying YES to our guests
- We are Proud of our work, and respect everyone we work with
- To maximize profit through the consistent delivery of the highest standards of service, the optimisation of sales and the effective performance of the team.
- To manage and control costs i.e. payroll, wastage and to ensure stock levels are maintained to required levels.
- To complete rosters, weekly payroll forecasts, business turnover and gross profit margins.
- Ensures cash handling procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations regarding H&S for both employees and guests.
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest queries in a friendly and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role (with a minimum of 1 year at supervisory level) and demonstrated business / industry awareness.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead.
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have previous experience with Opera.
- Previous experience with Core (or with a similar system) is preferred.
Meals on Duty
Provision and laundry of uniform
Discounted Health Insurance
Employee Recognition Awards
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Luxury Hotel, Boutique Hotel, Hotel Group
In the heart of one of the most captivating neighborhoods in the nation’s capital, The Dupont Circle hotel proves a landmark in its own right. Thanks to a central location that shows off historic riches alongside modern-day delights, our welcoming hotel is the ideal destination from which to experience it all.
Within the hotel, modern design meets global appeal, immersing guests in a sophisticated scene marked by vibrant décor, original artwork and stylish furniture.